The Sugar Free challenge
What will you receive?
- Motivational and informative tips sent to your inbox
- A detailed menu plan spelling out each meal and snacks for the day. (Low Carb, Gluten Free and Vegetarian and Vegan Choices included)
- A lot of vegetarian options – great for detox and cleansing
- Dairy free options
- A sugar free week recipe book
- Helpful guideline of what to eat after the sugar detox week
Why should you join?
- Have you tried numerous diets only to last for a short time then restart again on a Monday or after a holiday?
- Have you decided enough is enough and are you ready to take back your health?
- Have you determined that sugar has been the culprit to the many reasons you couldn’t stick with a healthy diet plan?
- Are you trying to lose weight and nothing seems to be working?
- Are you able to pass on the donuts, or cake without issue at a gathering, but then go home privately and devour anything sweet?
- Are you ready to begin this New Year better than your last?
- Are you looking to clean up your act and get back on track with healthy clean eating?
- Thinking of eating less animal protein foods?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, this plan is for you!
- Is this program clean eating?
Yes. This is a balanced approach to eating with going back to basics and eating foods in their most natural state as possible.
- Is the program low carb?
Yes all carbs are eliminated for the first week of a sugar detox. You can choose to continue the program as low carb as you want or by not adding back carbs at all.
- Do I have to count calories?
No, you are already eliminating sugar from you diet for a week, why strain yourself even more by counting calories! I do suggest creating a journal to write down everything you eat.
- Is there a specific time I must join the program?
You can start the program at any time you wish.
- Can I see a sample menu?
Here’s an example:
- Breakfast – Protein smoothie
- Snack- Handful nuts
- Lunch- Kale, pesto pasta
- Dinner- Vegetable frittata and fresh salad
- Are there substitutes available for food I dislike or allergic too?
Yes there is substitute’s options for all menus provided
Some awesome news about this program!
The program offers a lot of vegetarian dishes because animal protein is more difficult to digest. Vegetarian options tend to be naturally lower in saturated fat and cholesterol.
Flesh foods may contain contaminants such as hormones, herbicides, pesticides and antibiotics.
Vegetarians tend to have lower BMI due to consumption of a diet that is high in fiber- rich and low- energy foods. Boosting your weight loss in this one week!
And of course by following a vegetarian lifestyle, you will enjoy a diverse, colourful and tasty plant based foods and by doing that you are also showing compassion for animals.
The recipes are all dairy free too! From an evolutionary perspective, dairy isn’t necessary for optimal health. Most of the world is lactose intolerant. The main carbohydrate in dairy is lactose, a milk sugar composed of two simple sugars glucose and galactose.
75% of the world’s adult population is unable to break down lactose- a phenomenon called lactose intolerant.
Lastly, the recipes are fish free too – commercially caught fish is one of the reasons our oceans are facing a list of threats. Most people don’t realize that their daily choices have an impact worldwide.
So in this week not only are you cutting out sugar, you have an option to go dairy, meat, gluten and fish free! All the recipes are provided for your convenience.